So what is the minutemen network?
A group of people willing to rouse their followers to come to a user’s need. I know many users who are suicidal, self-harming, or depressed. Some do not know how to treat their wounds, and your knowledge could save them.
How will it work?
I’ve never been in a network, but this is my idea/hope:
- I’ll make a network page with all of the user’s icons and a brief description of what you can help with.
- We can send messages to one another of user’s urls to go help
How to join
- Don’t have to follow me, but I would advise it to make spreading news easier.
- Have a user or two send me messages about you, as I have to be careful of any haters
- (+tell me if you track your url so I can see some messages you’ve sent to others)
- Tell me if you have any triggers
- Reblog this
What you’re signing up for:
- Users coming to you for advice
- Getting messages of users who need help/comfort
- A permanent link somewhere on your blog
- The stuff society tries to shut our mouths about
- Any topic.
Hi, silly. :*